For the safety of our membership the regular in-person CONA Membership Meetings have been temporarily replaced with virtual meetings. Meetings will be held on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm via Zoom. Those interested in attending can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for login information.
CONA is committed to maintaining its stature as a leading community organization for building a safe, high quality, and seamless city in order to meet the current and future needs of our diverse community. The vital role CONA plays in strengthening and advocating for neighborhoods through our many initiatives and activities contributes to a city of neighborhoods offering quality of life, and embracing mutual respect and appreciation among all people.
CONA's mission is to:
- Unite existing neighborhood organizations dedicated to protecting, improving and promoting their area and to foster the formation of such organizations
- Provide education, training and guidance for neighborhood leaders in marshaling resources to better their community
- Expand the pool of skilled and motivated neighborhood and community leaders.
- Provide a resource for sharing of information and tools for neighborhood development
- Promote communication and cooperation between member organizations and the community at large
- Provide a forum for member organizations and act as their advocate with the City of Saint Petersburg and other local, state, and federal government agencies and officials